TTC provides a powerful advocacy resource for members seeking to affect technology policy.
- Serves as a collaborative resource to promote economic development, provide a favorable tax and regulatory environment, encourage new ventures, and expand technology education and jobs in Texas.
- Provides leadership and a unified voice to educate decision makers and encourage favorable policies for our members.
- Builds relationships and sharing insights and information with government officials on issues relevant to the technology industry.
- Helps member companies grow regionally and compete globally by actively connecting executives with decision makers from other businesses, state government, academia and nonprofit organizations.
- Provides valuable educational opportunities and executive networking events.