The Texas Technology Consortium (TTC) is the statewide association that brings together corporate, nonprofit, academic, and legislative leaders to assist in developing policies that will ensure a robust and efficient business environment for technology-driven firms in Texas. Because technology is integral to every organization, regardless of size or function, TTC membership is open to companies, nonprofit groups, institutions, and individuals.
TTC provides a powerful advocacy resource for members seeking to affect technology policy.
- Serves as a collaborative resource to promote economic development, provide a favorable tax and regulatory environment, encourage new ventures, and expand technology education and jobs in Texas.
- Provides leadership and a unified voice to educate decision makers and encourage favorable policies for our members.
- Builds relationships and sharing insights and information with government officials on issues relevant to the technology industry.
- Helps member companies grow regionally and compete globally by actively connecting executives with decision makers from other businesses, state government, academia and nonprofit organizations.
- Provides valuable educational opportunities and executive networking events.